Head of Curriculum and Assessments
You’re a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years leading design and implementation of credit-bearing curriculum and assessments in Computer Science, Math, or Science for secondary or post-secondary students.
- Strong background in learning science, instruction design, and pedagogy of computational thinking.
- Built curriculum and assessments for a new course from scratch, working independently with subject matter experts.
- Passion for and experience with data-driven audit and improvement of content based on learner's experience and learning outcomes.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to lead cross-functionally.
- Learner-centric design mindset. You are product and design-driven and are excited to continuously improve curriculum and assessments to serve a wide spectrum of students.
- Passion for transforming foundational education in Computational Thinking and Computer Science and making it accessible at scale and high-quality.
- As a founding team member, you will be the cornerstone of our content team, helping set a high standard for academically rigorous curriculum and assessments practices.
- Execute the organization’s vision of building non-linear content pathways that allow high degree of personalization for different learners.
- Stay abreast of research in pedagogy of computational thinking and design curriculum and assessments to enable active research through randomized controlled trials.
- Establish processes and practices for alignment with applicable state or national standards.
- Be hands-on. Analyze learning and usability data to make continuous improvements to curriculum and assessments.